» 2010 World Equestrian Games Ticket Program
8. aprill 2008
Edastame info 2010 WEG piletite eelbroneerimise kohta. Eelbroneerimine käib läbi ratsaliidu (Riina@ratsaliit.ee)
2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games
Ticket Reservation and Deposit Program For
National Equestrian Federations
As was first communicated to you on 31 March 2008 by John Long of the U.S. Equestrian Federation, the World Games 2010 Foundation has created a program to allow your Federation to reserve and make deposits for tickets to the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games to be held 25 September to 10 October, 2010 in Lexington, Kentucky. At your option, these tickets may be used for owners, athlete families, sponsors, administrative staff and at your choice, for possible resale to your federation members if you wish.
The Ticket Reservation phase of this Program for National Equestrian Federations begins 7 April and ends 31 May 2008. This advance ticket program is for reserving “discipline series tickets” only, which are tickets for every event in a specific discipline during the Games (for example, a series ticket for Dressage is one ticket to each Dressage session at the 2010 Games). Single day tickets are not part of this offer.
The steps of this ticket reservation program are as follows:
- Please review the attached ticket reservation request form and enter the number of series tickets that you would like to reserve for each discipline.
- The World Equestrian Games will then review the total amount of tickets requested under this program by all federations. If the amount of tickets which have been allocated to this program is greater than the number of tickets requested, we will send you a deposit invoice. If the number allocated is not enough to meet the total demand, we will make an appropriate adjustment to your request before sending you an invoice.
- You will be sent the deposit invoices in June 2008 which will detail the number of series tickets you have been allocated and the amount of the required deposit (approximately 50% of what is predicted for the highest priced seats).
- The deposit amount will be due within 45 days of the date the invoice is sent out.
- In 2009, you will receive an invoice for the final payment for these series tickets.
Along with the attached Ticket Reservation Request form, you will find a list of Frequently Asked Questions about this program. If you have any further questions, please send an email to email@example.com
The amounts listed below are the deposit prices which reflect approximately half of the anticipated final series ticket cost.
Opening Ceremonies $75
The final schedule will not be finalized until the fall of 2008. The following are the tentative dates for the discipline competitions:
Vaulting: September 25 – 28
Dressage: September 27 – October 1
Endurance: September 26
Eventing: September 30 – October 3
Para Equestrian: October 5 – 10
Jumping: October 4 – 9
Reining: October 6 – 10
Driving: October 7 - 10
Please note that no individual tickets will be sold through this program. You are requesting to reserve a series ticket for one seat each event in a particular discipline.
We look forward to hearing from you by 1 June 2008!